Thursday, February 21, 2013

20 min on...20 min off

I have joined the ranks of my fellow bloggers, and have a bit of an SI joint problem.  I'm so proud of it like a battle wound.  Yes, I will take care of it and therapize it (real word but only on this blog).  I obtained the name of a chiropractor from a co-worker and made an appointment.  Something to think about ladies: you know what happens when you take a shower after a run, throw on jeans and a shirt and go with wet hair and no make up...NEVER DO THAT when you are single and going to see a new doctor!  What happens?  He is not married, young and cute-dimples and all!  In the words of Yosemite Sam fippinglfrackinfruggin!

Anyway, here I am therapizing my back and taking it easy.  I already live in the frozen tundra, is an ice pack really necessary?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment