Sunday, February 3, 2013

Superbowl Sunday!

Warning: This post has nothing to do with running.  But, yay, today was another excuse to spend time with some family (those that don't have the flu-it's everywhere here!) When this is what is awaiting you, why would you even think about working out?

 

 My Auntie CS is the most creative lady I know when it comes to party planning/crafting/sewing, etc..! (side note: my other Auntie CC is the most creative lady I know when it comes to decorating/visualizing/event organizing, etc..! you will meet her later)  Here is Auntie CS with my uncle RS at their party, they even dress the part ...


We had a little contest to see what the TOTAL score of the game would be, here are our predictions.  I obviously lost, booo (in my defense I thought we were predicting what the winners' score was).

 

We had these organic gluten-free kids cliff fruit rope snacks, de-lish!   No, I don't have any "kids" at home (just a college student) but I will be purchasing them.  Please ignore the top of the package that says "kids" they really are for adults...no really, ha ha.


 



Anyway, a fun time was had by all, regardless of who won...not a fan of either team so didn't matter to us.

What did you all do for your Superbowl Sunday?  Party or not interested in the game?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment