Thursday, January 24, 2013

Palpitations

Now I know as a runner you can all relate to part of what I am about to say because it is just part of the gig, unless you are an exclusive dreadmill runner (I mean no harm by that, I just can't do it, it bores me to tears)...today CUJO chased me on my run!



 (google image)


 One thing you will quickly learn about me is that I am deathly afraid of animals, unfortunately.  Therefore, I cannot run on trails in the woods by myself because I KNOW a cougar/grizzly bear/badger...all with rabies of course are going to attack me (side note: I live in the city so we all logically know what the chances of me seeing anything besides a squirrel or bird are).


Ok, ok, it was actually more like...this is what was chasing me, slight difference but pretty much the same, no?


my nephew Jaxon and his puppy Louie

How do I concur this fear?  I cannot keep running on the road forever, I need soft surfaces.

Anyone else have fears/phobias they want to confess to?  No judgement here...




No comments:

Post a Comment