Sunday, January 27, 2013

Birthday girl and workout clothes

Today was a cross training day.  40 minutes total of stationary bike, elliptical and walking on the dreadmill and a little ab work for good measure.  I forgot my socks when I was packing my workout bag.


Good thing I had yoga pants on that thoroughly covered my legs/ankles/feet/part of the ground (hello yoga pant makers, our legs are not all the same length!)

In other news, Friday was my mom's 50 something birthday (it's an undisclosed number).  My aunt made her the most delicious banana (did I put enough a's and n's in there?) cake one has ever tasted!  She is an amazing cook, and quite creative, no? 




 My mom and her tongue, my niece has the same one-oh the things we inherit. My mom's name is Kathy and for some reason we started calling her Kate about 3 years ago, just to be funny and irritating cause that's the kind of kids we are (she hates it) and now for some reason everyone in the family calls her that, sorry Kate Mom.  

Anyone else have issues with trying to find pants that fit right?  Story of my life-I'll complain about it in another post one day...I know you're dying to read about it right ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. Its great to hear that you guys are rocking as you are providing all the info generally needed for a surfer.

    ReplyDelete