Friday, November 25, 2016

Happy turkey day!

Thanksgiving was fun and relaxing and I'm feeling so blessed (and thankful of course).  Full belly, family, and football, what more could you ask for? 

As always, it's hard to go back to work the next day but luckily everyone was out shopping so we weren't too busy.


Day 4 of half marathon training:

Yesterday I rested, for real rested so there was no exercise except for lifting my fork to my mouth.  I wonder how many calories were burned doing that??? Hmmm...

Day 5 of half marathon training:

Back to work.  Today I ran 2 miles again, to be exact:
5 minute warm up
Ran 2.02 mile outs & back route (in 39 degree brisk weather)
Time: 18:22
Splits: 9:01/9:08/:22
Pace: 9:06 

Foam rolled & stretched (Houston...we have knots!)

Be blessed,
J


No comments:

Post a Comment